Happily Ever After. . .

The misadventures of two people who get to learn things the hard way but love it!

Monday, August 07, 2006



Tivon is one month old! I would say it has gone by quickly but alas, the sleepless nights do not go by that fast. I may have started a count down until he is one year old (I hear he may sleep through the night by then!) Seriously, we are enjoying little Ti and his wide eyes. He is fascinated with the mobile over his bed. His favorite things are to eat, listen to books and dance to music. Okay, he doesn't do the dancing but dad and mom are trying to teach him some moves so that he will be able to woo the ladies. If you have seen Josh cut a rug, you know the likelyhood of this happening. Let's just say, I didn't see Josh on the dance floor until after I had fallen in love with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home