Happily Ever After. . .

The misadventures of two people who get to learn things the hard way but love it!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Update on the Attempted Weight Loss Program
So I've lost 4 pounds. That includes the 2 pounds I gained in the beginning of this project. So really I've only lost 2 but 4 sounds better and is much closer to 5 which sounds great. :)

I've been pretty discouraged until today. While I was running (struggling of course), a woman with a long cute braid passed me and looked back. I thought, "yes, please judge me, be annoyed that I'm so slow, give me a mean look." Then the cute braid said, "You're doing an awesome job!" I was in shock. Was it because I looked so pathetic that I needed encouragement? I don't know, but I'm going to choose to believe that it's because I was doing an awesome job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home