Happily Ever After. . .

The misadventures of two people who get to learn things the hard way but love it!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The curse continues . . .
Apparently Busta, Jr. was an appropriate nickname. On Friday night, I was driving us to go shopping in Greenville. I slowed down as a car in front of me was turning. And you guessed it, we were hit by a car from behind. I mean, seriously. We've had 6 wrecks for the 6 years we've had the car. What are the odds?
As far as the damages, our car's bumper needs to be replaced and something is wrong with the gas line. The car just turns off while driving it. Josh and I have had some back pain and headaches. I also woke up with vertigo--very freaky feeling, but that seems to be gone now. Tivon seems fine but we're keeping a close eye on him.

Anyone want a really nice Saturn L300? I know where you can get one for a great price . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home