Happily Ever After. . .

The misadventures of two people who get to learn things the hard way but love it!

Thursday, October 11, 2007






Visitors to the Big Apple
We had a wonderful (but quick) visit with Bill and Christie this past weekend. I'm not sure you can do more than they did in two days. We went out for a nice dinner--thanks to Gretchen for babysitting a sleeping Ti!

We went all around Central Park--we even went out on the canoes. Tivon LOVED this. I still carry Tivon alot because it's much easier than taking a stroller up and down the subway stairs. Uncle Bill and Aunt Christie got to hold him too--a little small compared to his cousins. :)





The boys rode their bikes (with Tivon in tow) down to the tip of the island and then Christie and I met them there via public transportation. It was perfect timing to see the Statue of Liberty at sunset. Tivon, however, just wanted to pick up the trash on the ferry. I guess I should be proud?



It was much too short but we had a fabulous time. For more pics, visit Bill and Christie's blog at http://billchristielee.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

My last summer in NYC, I was a nanny to a 10 month old. I did the same thing...trips on the subway = no stroller!

12:53 PM, October 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home