Happily Ever After. . .

The misadventures of two people who get to learn things the hard way but love it!

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Busy, busy boy
He is truly a toddler. Tivon tries to open drawers, doors, chairs, anything with a hole with his keys. Ironically, I actually showed him a padlock and key and he wasn't interested. That's my boy--all about the journey and the process. He's becoming quite the mischevious boy too. He hides in closets, the bathroom, his tent, or the kitchen (all 10 sq ft of it!). Fortunately our apartment is only 370 sq ft--his proclivity for hiding may be a problem if we ever leave our miniscule abode.

He also likes to close his eyes and pretend like he can't see me--even though he walks directly toward me. :) It's worth watching the video--definitely brings a smile to the face (although I may be a bit biased).


1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

So cute!

11:15 PM, February 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home