Happily Ever After. . .

The misadventures of two people who get to learn things the hard way but love it!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Growth Spurt
Ti seems to be growing and growing and growing. I guess that's how this whole thing works. This is so anti-motherhood but here it goes: even though he is growing at an alarming rate, I am not nostalgic for yesterday, or last year, or even 5 minutes ago. I'd like to think it's my concerted effort to "stay in the moment". But maybe it's just that kids get more and more fun. I love seeing him learn and relate to his world in new ways. Maybe nostalgia is coming but for now, I like it right now. And now. And now.

A new twist on an old adage: Tivon tries walking in someone else's socks for awhile.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

My mom always said that whatever the current stage we were in was her favorite one! I think it's a great attitude to have!

I'm glad you're loving motherhood so much!

Miss you guys! xoxo

5:09 AM, May 13, 2008  
Blogger Shannon Hayes said...

Still feeling connected thanks to the frequent updates - love it!

9:49 AM, May 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home