Happily Ever After. . .

The misadventures of two people who get to learn things the hard way but love it!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

TRAIN RIDE















I almost forgot to post the pictures from one of Tivon's favorite things--a train ride in Indiana. It was on an actual train, very bouncey and you get ice cream half way through.







Tivon thought I hung the moon when I was able to push up the push pop to reveal more ice cream.











Tivon continues to make friends everywhere we go. His favorite part of the book "I'm taking a trip on my train" is when the main character waves to the people. Josh really doesn't know what to do with our little social butterfly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

You, your mom, and Ti all favor one another! So fun to see the genes being passed on!

12:41 PM, July 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home