Happily Ever After. . .

The misadventures of two people who get to learn things the hard way but love it!

Saturday, December 06, 2008


HELP!!
Speaking of obsessed, Tivon is a little obsessed with "helping". I know, I know I should complain. Except he knows that Firemen help people sooo when he hears a fire truck outside (we live a few blocks from one so that it pretty often); it's like a firehouse here. Tivon runs around gathering his fire coat and fire hat and yells, "help, help! Ti ti help!" Then runs outside to wait for the truck to pick him up. I'm not kidding. I have witnesses to this charade. It's pretty cute except when it's bed time, or meal time or any time you'd just prefer to not run outside and wait for the truck.
Well fortunately, he got a chance to help last weekend when a neighbor was pulling some heavy rocks in a wagon. I seized the opportunity. I said, "ti we should go help her with the rocks." And off we were, Tivon donning his fireman regalia pushing the wagon to her house. She was so thankful, she decided to take a few pictures of us. Enjoy the helper. I know I do.


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home