Happily Ever After. . .

The misadventures of two people who get to learn things the hard way but love it!

Monday, November 04, 2002

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!

For my applied drama class, I had to do a workshop using theatre games with an established community. Well, Josh had the idea of leading his architecture studio in theatre games. With the support of his professor, I just had my first session. What fun!

I really enjoy working with adults and introducing theatre work to novices, per se. You all would be very proud of Josher. He was the perfect plant. Fortunately, I didn't need to give him "the look" to cue him to save me. However, he was ready with answers and really helped get discussions going. He's an incognito actor. He has such a wit and his classmates really seem to look to him. Really cool to see.

I get to teach 2 more times this week and once next week. I can't wait to see these architecture students doing some crazy improv! How lucky am I!?!?!

PS Still raining. : (

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home