Happily Ever After. . .

The misadventures of two people who get to learn things the hard way but love it!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006



So Tivon got his 2-month shots. I know I'm a month behind on posting. I think it's funny that they gave him crayola bandages--as if to say, "Here's a cute band aid. I'm sure it doesn't hurt now."

One of the vaccines was oral and Tivon took it right down. The nurse laughed a little because she said most kids spit it out or at least make a funny face. As I was leaving, the doctor asked how he did with the oral vaccine. I said he took it right down. I continued with, "he takes anything that I give him. I mean, he loves his nasty vitamins." THis is where I should have stopped. Then I proceeded, "He would probably eat rat poison if I fed it to him." My inside voice was yelling, "stop talking!!" and yet I thought it was funny to talk to my doctor about poisoning my child.

I don't answer our door anymore. I'm just waiting for the child protection agency to show up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home