Happily Ever After. . .

The misadventures of two people who get to learn things the hard way but love it!

Saturday, November 16, 2002

Defying all odds. . .

Josh has done it again. Decidely carrying on that Lee tradition with pride. I never thought he could do it. But then again, I didn't even know it was possible for anyone to do it.

Josh was riding his red and blue bike last week on a "windy" (so Josh says) day on campus. He spied out of the corner of his eye a friendly man dressed in blue pointing something in his direction. Then that was followed by a welcoming wave. Josh got to the bottom of the hill only to realize that the friendly man in blue was chasing after him on his red and blue bike.

Josh was pulled over on his bike for speeding!!! I thought riding a bike was safe. I thought riding his bike was cheaper. I thought riding his bike would never make our insurance go up.

Okay, I am being dramatic. Once the policeman found out that Josh rode 10 miles a day as a commuter, he let him off with a warning. I guess he's learned something from me after all--the true art of getting out of tickets. I was so proud of him.

Until our next adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home