Happily Ever After. . .

The misadventures of two people who get to learn things the hard way but love it!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Life in the Big City . . .
I realized (or actually some of you have reminded me) that I've never posted pictures of the infamous apartment in nyc. I have to say, I don't know if it is the pictures or if it just looks bigger when you aren't living in it, but these pictures make it look fabulous. What was I ever complaining about? I mean, I had 370 sqare feet? There are families that live with their extended families in huts smaller than that. I need to get over myself.
Living room looking at the front door--the kitchen is just past the painting.
The living room looking toward Tivon's room. The fancy track lighting, we installed. Don't miss the beautiful windows that look out onto the back yard where the dogs barked at us.
And now for my favorite feature--countertop space--About a 6X6 area. (We did put our bookshelf in the kitchen for some added workspace which you can see in the lower left corner.)
Ahhh, home sweet home.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home