Happily Ever After. . .

The misadventures of two people who get to learn things the hard way but love it!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Summer Vacation by Tivon Lee
I flew to Sarasota, FL to see my Uncle Bill graduate from medical school--while we were there, we stayed at a beach house and took walks on the beach and played with my cousins. It was so much fun, that daddy and mommy forgot to take many pics. I'm sure my aunts and uncles will send me some very cute pictures. ;)
Next daddy flew to Austin while mommy and I flew to Indiana. I fly on airplanes really well except when it gets bumpy. Our landing almost made everyone sick. Mom even had to get the barf bag ready. Then because of the lightening, we had to sit on the tarmac for an hour and a half! Finally I got to see Nanna and Grandpa. We did lots of fun things:
Teeter Totter (momma liked to make Nanna nervous since she is afraid of heights)









and pretend to feed the animals carved in the tree.







And "driving" a tractor.



My favorite was eating Pizza King pizza in honor of Daddy's birthday--too bad he couldn't be here to enjoy it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home