Happily Ever After. . .

The misadventures of two people who get to learn things the hard way but love it!

Monday, July 21, 2008

TRIP TO MCKINNEY
We made a quick trip to visit ti's cousins for Julia's 5th birthday. They have a pool just a half block from the house so of course that was a big hit with Tivon. The girls aka princess mermaids loved riding Uncle Josh as a dolphin.

Tivon is getting to be quite the daredevil with the water (which we have encouraged). That all may change now. While I had my back turned he decided to scoot into the deep pool without any help. He was so proud of himself so I didn't want to crush his excitement but clearly had to have a talk with him about how dangerous that can be. Oh, I don't know if my nerves are going to make it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home