Happily Ever After. . .

The misadventures of two people who get to learn things the hard way but love it!

Monday, July 21, 2008

A TALE of TWO TAILS
Today was a dress up day for sure. We went from dragon, to dog, to darth vader and then this two tailed-one-paw-dog-darth monster. Finally he settled on the dog costume for nap time. But before that we also had naked Scottish time where he only wanted to wear a Scottish hat--and nothing else. Then he also wanted to help me vacuum in his birthday suit. I did get a picture but thought I would spare you the details. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

What with all the costume changes, I wonder if you have a little actor in the making!

3:44 AM, July 23, 2008  
Blogger Shannon Hayes said...

I cannot believe Ti is 2!!! It seems so recently that I made the trip to the hospital with all my little men to visit your new little one.

12:45 PM, July 31, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home