Happily Ever After. . .

The misadventures of two people who get to learn things the hard way but love it!

Friday, August 22, 2008


FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL (sort of)

So one of my friends gave me the suggestions to talk about daycare/school as Ti going to work. So we talked for days about dada going to work, momma going to work and tivon going to work. To make it a special day, ti and i went to the fabric store and picked out fabric to make a fun backpack for him. Then he could have a bag like daddy and mommy have for work. BTW, this was definitley NOT cheaper than buying one. But the memories are worth it, right?

So here's ti on his second day (daddy had the camera on the first day). The backpack has trains on it and the straps are train tracks. When I dropped him off at "work", he waved to me and blew me a kiss. That's it. No drama. No "don't leave me!" Just "bye bye".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home